2.- TYPES OF COOKIES AND PURPOSE
3.- MANAGEMENT AND POLICY OF COOKIES BY THE USER
4.- DISABLED COOKIES
5.- UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES IN WEB
The INFRICO website uses these cookies to facilitate and optimize the navigation for User. The cookies are exclusively associated with an anonymous user and his computer, and do not provide references that allow capturing or deducting User’s personal data. The User may configure his browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies on the INFRICO website, without prejudice to the User’s ability to access the Contents. However, we indicate that, in any case, the performance quality of the website may decrease.
2.- TYPES OF COOKIES AND PURPOSE
Depending on the entity which manages the cookies, cookies can be classified into groups:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity which processes the data obtained via cookies.
Depending on the time period cookies remain active in the terminal equipment, they are divided into:
- Session Cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: Type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose, they are classified as follows:
- Technical cookies
- Personalization cookies
- Analysis cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Behavioural advertising cookies
In the case of the INFRICO website, the used cookies come from the GOOGLE ANALYTICS application. These are:
utma: cookie that generates a unique ID user. It is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as to register when it was the first and last time he visited the web.
utmb y utmc: cookies used to calculate when a session has ended. The utmb records the time of arrival to the page. The utm checks if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created.
utmz: cookie that registers the origin of a user, and its keywords.
ASP.NET_SessionId: cookie that allows to store a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link necessary data to enable navigation in progress.
Unam: the webpage allows us to share our content through email, Twitter, Facebook, etc., for this service to function without problems, cookies are used, such as Unam counts the number of unique users that share content and the number of page views they are generated from the resulting quota.
Important Note: unless the User registers in an INFRICO Service, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. The cookies used will only have statistical purposes that help improve the management of the website for users who visit it.
3.- COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY BY THE USER
- Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your configuration. You can get more information about what cookies are, know the INFRICO cookies policy and modify the configuration of your browser.
4.- DISABLED COOKIES
As a user, you can restrict, block or delete cookies from webpages. Virtually all current browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. Settings can be made within the menu of your browser in options or preferences.
Since each browser uses a different operation, the help function of your browser will tell you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Below is information and indications on the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
Likewise, there are tools for managing the storage of your cookies, such as the following:
In any case, you can find more information about it and disable the use of these cookies www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
The INFRICO Website may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting such policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically. When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, Users will be informed either through the web or via email to Registered Users.
For any questions you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org